We have discovered that when most people are ready to sell their home and move on with their lives, the last thing they want to do is fix up a house to sell, have open houses and haggle over price. We can help with our step-by-step process.
The Steps for Selling Your House Through a Real Estate Agent
- Evaluation of property
- List of needed repairs and updates
- Costs of repairs and updates
- Calls to get bids
- Weeks of work and construction
- Property is listed
- Prepare for open house and showings
- House must always be clean and yard must be manicured during listing period
- Once you have a buyer, the average time to close is 45 days (if there is no issue)
- Expect additional repairs and expenses during the buyer’s inspection period
- Closing can be delayed due to financing issues or documentation
- Now you can take your check to the bank… 120 to 180 days later
Home Front Real Estate Group
(The Non-Traditional Way)
Step 1: We evaluate your home and your needs.
Step 2: We present you with an offer or solution within 24 hours.
Step 3: You accept the offer.
Step 4: Sign the paperwork and schedule the closing.
Step 5: Close at the title company.
Step 6: Deposit your check!
We buy homes only in Texas because this is where our friends and family live and work, plus this is the market we know best. With Home Front Real Estate Group our process is Non-Traditional to the standard in the real estate industry. Our simple process takes as little as 7 days or up to 30 days, depending on your situation.
If you would like more information about our process, send us an email or give us a call at 817-431-9683.